Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 8, 2012

SWV and 90's R&B.

90's R&B music is really great, and we all know why. It's clearly because, the R&B music of the 90's has what everyone calls "SENSE", unlike some of the R&B music we hear today, which is just all about the sex, drugs, getting money and shooting/killing your enemies, etc. In my opinion, some of our R&B songs nowadays has no sense at all. Most of you might agree with me on this and some of you would disagree aswell, though I understand why, it's because some of are brainwashed with the music we hear nowadays and all of us has our own taste and our own opinion with the music we listen to. I usually see some comments of teenagers in youtube saying how they love listening to 90's R&B, isn't that great? Atleast some of the world's teenagers do know what REAL MUSIC is and I'm proud of that, and this 2012 I just hope that R&B music would improve and not worsen. Here's 2 music videos of SWV that you guys might love to listen to, I think both of 'em songs were released on 1993 under BMG International.

•SWV - Right Here (Human Nature Mix)•


This is a mix of Michael Jackson's song, Human Nature which is another great hit but I prefer listening to this.

• SWV - Weak •



Another great song from SWV, and you guys have to agree with me that their voices are heavenly sent.

__________________________________________________

Thanks for viewing!
Special thanks to YouTube for both of those SWV videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment