Total Pageviews

Monday, September 26, 2011

•New GFX - 09/27/2011 - Donut shop GFX•


Here's another photoshop GFX. Trancetech studios is owned by me aswell, I also have a facebook fanpage of it. I've noticed that after a few weeks of posting blogs here at blogger, I've earned up 24 views. But what I'm earning for is maybe a hundred views a week, or even a thousand views in one month. Till then, I hope you could all visit Trancetech's facebook fanpage, I'll add up the link below.

-I made this GFX a few weeks ago when I got bored, I didn't have a class to attend in since it was a saturday morning. I was searching for images in google till I saw this picture, and after having an idea on what to do about it, I started experimenting with the picture and ended up being another brilliant creation. And also, you can see that there's a variation of effects on it, such as having a blurry part below, and a colorful red in the middle etc. Well I hope you guys like the GFX as much as I do. By the way, here's the link for Trancetech's facebook fanpage, •TRANCETECH STUDIOS FANPAGE•.

No comments:

Post a Comment