Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

About Vlogging...

Well I've been planning on vlogging (Video Blogging), and to tell you the truth about this, I'm really interested with starting to vlog. I definitely find it fun too, such as when I go to such places I can be able to vlog about it, but honestly speaking, I know that you guys might find it boring to watch, right? So for it to be able to not to be boring n' all, I'm gonna add up some funny skeets or funny clips onto my YouTube channel. And by the way, I'm a huge fan of timothydelaghetto or also know as, Traphik. He's a bit of a success in vlogging and doing skeets on YouTube, and it's friggin funny! His videos has more than 100,000+ views and in my opinion, it'll be hard to earn 100,000 viewers myself but I'll try my BEST. Besides all that, it'll be difficult to have tons of viewers in just a month, I guess so... but like I said, I'LL TRY MY F***ING BEST lol. And if my vlogging becomes a success, I might start my own website too, this might sound like a fantasy but I want it to be a reality. 'Till then, keep visiting my blog and I'll make sure that I'll give you the progress on my vlogging, THANKS!


GOT A PROBLEM WITH MY F***ING IDEA?! trollz.

No comments:

Post a Comment